Monday, August 26, 2013

I Know You Want It

I cannot get behind all the outrage over Miley Cyrus's performance on the MTVVMA show. I didn't necessarily like some of her moves, but SO WHAT, PEOPLE? Did the earth end just because her tongue is alarmingly KISS-like long?

No, it didn't. She didn't ruin same-sex marriage, drop Sarin gas over Syria, prevent blacks from voting, defund Obamacare. We're gonna be fine.

Besides, I kinda like her. Little 20-year-old kid, growing up in public... that's gotta be hard, but she's just doing it her way. Take off your prissy apron, all you haters.

One more thing: I like that Robin Thicke song. I haven't heard the rest of his music, but this one's frisky and cute and a load of fun to listen to. And, wasn't he the one with all the nude women in his video? Anybody calling him out for girls misbehaving? No.

And, in my opinion, the song does have a little Marvin Gaye beat, a little Marvin Gaye falsetto... But it is NOT a ripoff of Marvin Gaye, so just chill.

Anyway, rock on, you two artists with sexy punctuation. Rock on. Fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment